From £10.00Order By Post & Pay By Invoice
DEGREE COURSE APPLICATIONS STEP BY STEP: CREATIVE DEGREES
Download this digital resource to offer students from Year 11 and throughout the sixth form.
Full of detailed 'get ahead' guidance for their chosen degree course area.
Place on your VLE for students access or email to tutors to use with students or print out hard copies for display and use.
Use to promote how well your sixth form supports students through university application process.
Unique feature - Large range of relevant web hyperlinks at each stage for even more detailed exploration
CREATIVE DEGREE COURSES - CONTENTS
- Art and Design
- Drama and Theatre Studies
- Planning an Outstanding UCAS Personal Statement: Step-by-Step Guide - degrees
- Writing an Outstanding UCAS Personal Statement: Step-by-Step Guide - creative degrees
- University Interviews: A Step-by-Step Guide - creative degrees
- Offers well-researched copyright free resources
- Provides detailed advice on how to make and prepare for a specific UCAS application
- Subject choices at 16
- Key Pointers for the HE course chosen
- Qualities needed to study a particular course at university
- Work experience requirements
- Background reading and other super-curricular enrichment opportunities
- Planning and writing the Personal Statement
- Selection Test guidance
- Advice on university interviews
- Pointers to post-graduate employment prospects
- Stephen Thomas