From £10.00Order By Post & Pay By Invoice
DEGREE COURSE APPLICATIONS STEP BY STEP: SCIENCE DEGREES
Download this digital resource to offer students from Year 11 and throughout the sixth form.
Full of detailed 'get ahead' guidance for their chosen degree course area.
Place on your VLE for students access or email to tutors to use with students or print out hard copies for display and use.
Unique feature - Large range of relevant web hyperlinks at each stage for even more detailed exploration
- Offers well-researched copyright free resources
- Relevant web hyperlinks at each stage
- Provides detailed advice on how to make and prepare for a specific UCAS application
- Guidance on subject choices at 16
- Key Pointers for the HE course chosen
- Qualities needed to study a particular course at university
- Work experience requirements
- Background reading and other super-curricular enrichment opportunities
- Planning and writing the Personal Statement
- Selection Test guidance
- Advice on university interviews
- Pointers to post-graduate employment prospects
SPECIFIC FOCUS - APPLYING FOR SCIENCE DEGREE COURSES
- Computer Science
- Planning and writing an Outstanding UCAS Personal Statement: A Step by Step Guide
- University Interviews: A Step by Step Guide
- Stephen Thomas