Free Getting into Medical School Resource
Supported by an NHS England fellowship we are a FREE online service helping students from all backgrounds get into UK medical schools. Offering an online programme to guide students through the admissions process, an exclusive bank of UKCAT practice questions, and an exclusive bank of previously successful personal statements, our intention is to broaden the access to medicine for all those interested in becoming a doctor.
Things I Can Talk About:
- Medical school admissions advice
'I found this website informative, easy to navigate and a useful resource for anybody applying to medical school.'
- Dr Aniruddha Rajkonwar, Consultant Psychiatrist, Undergraduate Tutor, Teeside
'Anyone thinking of doing Medicine as a career will find this site invaluable.'
- Sandra Fairless, Medical Education Advisor, TEWV NHS Trust
'I had a look at all the programme units and was impressed!''
- Dr Padma Babu, Consultant Psychiatrist, Training Director, TEWV NHS Trust
'I have experience of supporting family & friends with their applications and find this a really useful resource.'
- Dr Bernadette Wilkinson, Consultant Psychiatrist, TEWV NHS Trust
'The programme units are informative and interesting to read. Extremely useful resource.'
- Dr. Eman Arebi, Specialist Registrar, NTW NHS Trust