Pathway CTM / Chris McNamara
Employability Skills and Impartial Apprenticeship Advice
- Pathway's mission is to provide comprehensive support and guidance to sixth form students to maximise their chances of finding a career they will love! This includes choosing if University or an apprenticeship is the best route - a really challenging decision!
- We encourage students to make the most of all opportunities available to them and take personal responsibility for their futures. To facilitate this we provide employability training, assessment days and peer to peer mentoring. This allows proactive students to gain the experience they need to make an informed decision on their post school pathway.
- Pathway focuses on helping Year 12 and 13 students who are open minded looking for work-experience, apprenticeships or sponsored degree opportunities (offered by some firms).
Things I Can Talk About:
- Sixth-Form Employability Skills
- Apprenticeship Information & Opportunities