If your question is not listed below then do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're not changing how we use or collect your information. All our newsletters allow you to unsubscribe at any time. If you register with us we only add you to our mailing list if you tick the consent box. We collect data that relates to you name, school, college, workplace, subject taught (if relevant), your type of school and your attendance at conferences so we avoid emailing you subsequent times and can email you the relevant news and resources. We do not supply any data to any 3rd party. If you have any questions about this, please email us at email@example.com
- We use google analytics to monitor traffic to our site as some universities and companies who advertise with us wish to know how many visitors the the site attracts. This data is for netsixthform.co.uk use only and not email addresses are passed on to any 3rd parties: it is for monitoring overall visitor numbers to out site. Google use data in an anonymous format which is aggregated and not shared with any 3rd parties.
- How do I find out if the conference still has places available? We have a Conference Update panel in our conference section of the web site which informs you about availability or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but we endevour to keep the web site updated daily.
- I haven't had confirmation that I'm booked on a course - what should I do? You should receive a confirmation email within 5 days of your booking being received. If you haven't, please email us at email@example.com or contact us by telephone on 020 8868 8190 so we can check that your booking is on our system.
- I know I am booked on the course but I can't locate my confirmation letter and map - what do I do? The map can be downloaded from our web site in the conference section. If you are unsure if you are booked then email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand that a restaurant lunch will be provided but I have special dietary needs. What should I do? All of our venues include at least one vegetarian option. Most special dietary requirements can be catered for, if we are given prior notification. Email email@example.com or complete the special dietary requirements on the online application form.
- I'd like to comment on a conference I attended. Every teacher's conference pack contains an evaluation form, which we ask you to complete at the end of the day. Your feedback is genuinely important, and we read each and every evaluation form we receive. Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our web site also offers a review section or send us a feedback email in Contact Us.
- How/when do I pay, and do I have to do so before I go on the course/conference? Payment must be made in advance of the date of the event, unless an official purchase order has been received by us. Payment must be made within 30 days of the date of the invoice raised by us. Payment can be made online via the secure Stripe service or by cheque, BACS or on-line - details will be included on the invoice if an order was placed by purchase order.
- Do you accept payment by debit/credit card? Yes. We use the secure Stripe facility as the means to pay by credit/debit cards. Payment cannot be made over the phone.
- What happens if the conference is cannot take place on the schedule date due to Coronavirus? Under the present period of school nation-wide school closure, if we need to cancel and event we will transfer the booking to a future national conference which will be Autumn 2020 conference or the Summer 2021 conference - delegates can opt for either one. We will also be providing all the resources from the Summer conference as well as provide some new sessions which reflect issues following the period of school closure. We will be in touch with delegates to arrange the transfer.
other queries, please email us on email@example.com.
We will do our very best to help.