If your question is not listed below then do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're not changing how we use or collect your information. All our newsletters allow you to unsubscribe at any time. If you register with us we only add you to our mailing list if you tick the consent box. We collect data that relates to you name, school, college, workplace, subject taught (if relevant), your type of school and your attendance at conferences so we avoid emailing you subsequent times and can email you the relevant news and resources. We do not supply any data to any 3rd party. If you have any questions about this, please email us at email@example.com
- We use google analytics to monitor traffic to our site as some universities and companies who advertise with us wish to know how many visitors the the site attracts. This data is for netsixthform.co.uk use only and not email addresses are passed on to any 3rd parties: it is for monitoring overall visitor numbers to out site. Google use data in an anonymous format which is aggregated and not shared with any 3rd parties.
- How do I find out if the conference still has places available? We have a Conference Update panel in our conference section of the web site which informs you about availability or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but we endevour to keep the web site updated daily.
- I haven't had confirmation that I'm booked on a course - what should I do? You should receive a confirmation email within 5 days of your booking being received. If you haven't, please email us at email@example.com or contact us by telephone on 020 8868 8190 so we can check that your booking is on our system.
- I know I am booked on the course but I can't locate my confirmation letter and map - what do I do? The map can be downloaded from our web site in the conference section. If you are unsure if you are booked then email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand that a restaurant lunch will be provided but I have special dietary needs. What should I do? All of our venues include at least one vegetarian option. Most special dietary requirements can be catered for, if we are given prior notification. Email email@example.com or complete the special dietary requirements on the online application form.
- I'd like to comment on a conference I attended. Every teacher's conference pack contains an evaluation form, which we ask you to complete at the end of the day. Your feedback is genuinely important, and we read each and every evaluation form we receive. Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our web site also offers a review section or send us a feedback email in Contact Us.
- What if I need to cancel my conference place? Our booking terms and conditions state that you can cancel up to eight weeks before the conference date without incurring any fees. Cancellation within eight weeks will incur the full fees but substitutions from your centre can be made. It is best to email and talk to us. On occasions, we have been able to transfer a booking to an alternative date at our discretion.
- How/when do I pay, and do I have to do so before I go on the course/conference? Payment must be made in advance of the date of the event, unless an official purchase order has been received by us. Payment must be made within 30 days of the date of the invoice raised by us. Payment can be made online via the secure Stripe service or by cheque, BACS or on-line - details will be included on the invoice if an order was placed by purchase order.
- Do you accept payment by debit/credit card?
We use the secure Stripe facility as the means to pay by credit/debit cards. Payment cannot be made
over the phone.
- Can I order inspection copies? All sample materials are on-line for you to download. Because the material is in digital format, we do not issue inspection copies. However, it is rare for anyone to return our materials so if you ordered the material with an official purchase order and were unsatisfied, we would consider refunding your money.
- How long is delivery? If you require the materials immediately, you can pay for them on-line for immediate download. If you wish to be invoiced then we will send you the materials- we aim to send them 10 working days but most often within 3-4 working days of receiving your order - if the material you have ordered is available.
- Why are some materials unavailable for on-line purchase with immediate download? Because some materials have multiple files to download that makes it impractical - these will be sent to you on a USB flashdrive that you can use to store further materials in your day-today role.
- I have a question about the content of a resource - what do I do? Email us email@example.com
- I wish to return a product I have received - what do I do? If you wish to return a product, we can only refund the money if you return it in mint re-saleable condition. If it arrives in a damaged state, and not in the packaging we sent it to you, we will not be obliged to refund the money. The cost of returning goods is borne by customer.
- I would like a refund for a product I have downloaded - what do I do? We issue sample material on the web so you need to check that to guide your decision to purchase. We will not be obliged to refund downloaded materials but feel free to email us with your query on firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have left messages or emailed and would like to talk to someone over the phone - what do I do? Our office is not always open as we might be attending events or busy. We will endeavor to return your call but you must leave a very clearly stated number, slowly, on the answer machine as well as your name and a preferred time to be contacted. Most replies can be dealt with more quickly by emailing on email@example.com.
other queries, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our very best to help.